Beginning Your Acting Career!
What will you learn in the Acting Program?
We work with talent of all ages and stages, so don't worry if this lingo is unfamiliar! The acting program will begin by introducing students to the very basics and work up to advanced skills, techniques, and industry know-how.
- Intro to Types of Commercials, Dialogues, Monologues, and Improvisation
- Audition Technique and Slating (Including on-camera Mock Audition)
- Public Service Announcements and Industrial Training Videos
- Diction and Accent Control
- Overcoming Performance Anxiety
- On Camera Presence
- Personal Image Development and Success Startegies
- Breaking into the BIZ: Marketing for Actors, Understanding the Industry, and taking your career to the next level
- Personal and Professional Etiquette (How to be a person of integrity in the industry and set high standards)
These highlights and more are taught in several formats:
- Saturday Series:: Six courses that are taught in a weekly 3 hour sessions on Saturdays 10:00-1:00(see calendar)
- Four Day Intensive Boot Camp taught three times a year in March, July, and October. (see calendar)
- Private Mentorships.
in a one on one Mentorship Environment that has a strong focus on the curriculum as well as confidence and career building
encouragement unique to that student's experience. These are offered only by acceptance into the program after an interview or at the recommendation of the Director. Includes six script coaching sessions, an on camera workshop, a mock audition, a one hour Personal Evaluation appointment, a one hour Private Critique and a one hour Private Career Counseling Session with the Director .
Now auditioning for placement. Fill out "Request Info" form and we will call you for an interview.