QUIZ: PROFESSIONAL ETIQUETTE, TYPES OF MODELING, AND
- Name three items every model should have in his/her model’s bag that will help them protect the clothing they are wearing.
- Explain what you should do with tags on clothing and accessories you are
3. What should you say if you do not like an outfit or it is not a great color for you?
4. What should you do the minute a show is over?
5. Always arrive __________ minutes early for a fitting, show, or modeling job.
6. Explain good telephone etiquette when calling to make a fitting appointment.
7. Write a brief example of a thank you note that you would write to an employer
After a show they hired you to be in**(Use another sheet of paper).
8. Explain what a “Who’s-Who” notebook is and why it is an important business
tool for you. .
9. Always take your _____________________________________ and ________________with you on all professional assignments.
10. TRUE OR FALSE (Circle One)
Learn to gear your thoughts toward TOTAL PROFESSIONALISM, because dealing with employers in a courteous, respectful and professional manner will turn a job here and there into a full rewarding career.
11. Consider all the topics we have covered so far. Is there anything you do not understand or that you would like to have help with?
¨ Self Talk?
¨ Body Language?
¨ Conversational Skills?
¨ Types of Modeling?
¨ Preparing a “PHOTO FILE”?
****We will try to address these questions in your personal evaluations.
14. Of all the forms of modeling you have read about, which four appeal to you the most and why?
15. List eight things you should remember when having a conversation with a new
person you just met.
16. List six things to work on in your speech.
17. Name five mannerisms that can be distracting, in not corrected.
18. When invited to a business or social function; list three things that you should find out before you go.
19. List five combination turns that you have learned on the runway.
Describe what your posture should be on the runway.
Please list any comments you may have, concerning the classes you have attended so far.
**On a personal note:
Would you be interested in attending a Bible Study with other EXCEL Students, including topics such as:
¨ What does it mean to be a Child of the King?
¨ How to pray “Prayers that Avail Much”
¨ How to have faith that overcomes!
_____ YES, please let me know the times. ______ No thank you.
Please print this off, answer the questions about fittings,rehearsals,shows,and professional etiquette and leave the others blank. Put in your notebook and bring with you to the show to be accepted.